Japan-Made Tsubame Waza Santoku stainless steel Knife 145mm TBW-002
All-stainless steel knives made by craftsmen in Tsubame, Japan's leading kitchen knife producing area. Skilled craftsmen polish each piece one by one, so we are confident in the sharpness.
Molybdenum vanadium steel is used for the blade material, which has a hard hardness and excellent durability.
- Brand : Tsubame Waza Made in Japan
- Blade Materials : Raw/molybdenum vanadium steel
- Handle Materia : 18-8 stainless steel
- Size (about): 260mm overall, 145mm raw
- Weight (about): 95g
- Production Country: Japan
- Use the necessary caution when working as the blade is very sharp.
- Use for cutting foodstuffs only.
- To ensure a long service life use a plastic or wooden cutting board.
- To protect the blade edge it is best to avoid contact with bones or frozen food.
- Clean with a mild detergent after use. Also dishwasher safe but please ensure knife cannot come into contact with other objects.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Condition: New
- Supply Type: In-Stock Items
- Japan-Made Tsubame Waza Santoku stainless steel Knife 145mm TBW-002
- Material: Blade: Molybdenum Vanadium Steel, Handle: 18-8 Stainless steel
- Blade length: 145mm (Full length: 260mm)
- Weight: 95g
- Price: EXW USD31.40/pc
- MOQ: 60 pcs