- Brand : Tsubame Waza Made in Japan
- Blade Materials : Raw/molybdenum vanadium steel
- Handle Materia : 18-8 stainless steel
- Size (about): 248mm overall, 130mm raw
- Weight (about): 132g
- Production Country: Japan
- Use the necessary caution when working as the blade is very sharp.
- Use for cutting foodstuffs only.
- To ensure a long service life use a plastic or wooden cutting board.
- To protect the blade edge it is best to avoid contact with bones or frozen food.
- Clean with a mild detergent after use. Also dishwasher safe but please ensure knife cannot come into contact with other objects.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Japan-Made Tsubame Waza Deba stainless steel Knife 130mm TBW-004
- Material: Blade: Molybdenum Vanadium Steel, Handle: 18-8 Stainless steel
- Blade length: 130mm (Full length: 248mm)
- Weight: 132g
- Price: EXW USD34.20/pc
- MOQ: 60 pcs